26. 12. 2010

Who is...?

So, I decided to introduce a permanent section entitled "Who is ...? In this section each Sunday is from head to toe with any star.
__________________________________________________________________ 
Who is Drake? 
Yes, today I am a singer and rapper named Drake ...
So ..


Basic Info:
Name: Aubrey Drake Graham
Date of birth: 10/24/1986
Place of birth: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Parents: His father Dennis Graham is a drummer, mother Sandi is a governess. They divorced when he was 5 years Drake.


Interests
Hobbies: music, because it fills me up
Sports: basketball
Favorite color: red
Favorite band: N.E.R.D.
Favorite Actor: Denzel Washington
Movies: Rounders, Two Can Play That Game
Girlfriend: I'm single



Something about him:
• Many think that is low but in fact is 193 cm.
Before the summer fell on stage while singing the song Best I Ever Had.Poranil his knee and had to operate.
It is not only a singer and rapper but also an actor. His acting career took off even more in 2001, the      Canadian series Degrassi: The Next Generation. I played basketball Jimmy Brooks whose shot and he  became a handicapped boy.
Combine it with Rihanna after they broke up with boyfriend Chris Brown. They met only as friends, hold it   in difficult times, but that was all. ,, I like her. It is a super girl "says Drake.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára